About Me

My photo
Just wondering what the hell is going on

16 May 2011

Trying Out: The Sequel

After a failed relationship that was more like babysitting, I was enjoying my new freedom; I woke up a single man, I went wherever I wanted as a single man and whether or not I went to bed alone...I was still a single man!
The urge however was creeping back up on me I was feeling the need for something more tangible to out do the first attempt at being with a man, so I got myself back in the swing. I thought I may as well do it properly and get chatting as oppose to meeting the first person who is willing... It did not take long.
He was a doctor, or at least he claimed to be, he at least could have been a pharmacist. He was originally from Singapore but was very much your English gentleman. In his pictures was this smooth, toned body in only his briefs, I was a bit unsure whether or not this was actually genuine so I chatted first to find out. It did not take long before we was arranging to meet and we met the next day. I was so nervous, I had no idea what to expect. We had agreed that he would pick me up from the train station which made me feel more nervous as he would be there when I step onto the street. He was not there but around the other side, this was my chance to run back in and go home but something stopped me, I called him and he zoomed around the corner to me. When I got in the car, my excitement increased; tight jeans and a tight, albeit pink, polo t-shirt and in a 1930's stereotypical British accent he greeted me "hello".
During the short journey, I noticed every time he changed gear that he was sporting what appeared to be a wedding ring and considering the guy was 40 I started to panic, I was imagining a family scenario, toys in the corner, make up on the dresser in front of where we were about to be indulging in adultery! I wondered where is she now? What if she comes home early? Am I thinking too much? The ring was not a traditional wedding ring but that hardly meant that it was OK to carry on.
When we arrived I found myself intrigued by his house, it was beautiful, very modern and not too dissimilar to Edwina's house in Absolutely Fabulous. I was amazed and felt more at ease, I am not too sure why, maybe because it did not represent anything that may have appeared unsafe. We migrated to the living room where I was offered a drink I had a glass of red wine as did he and then it was time to focus on the reason I was there!
All it took was for him to say
                                 
                   "Shall I break the ice?"
so he did, it was silly of me but I gave in, what else was I there for? He had a firm yet tender kiss and an equally disarming touch. He got up and started to take it clothes off, they seemed to disappear faster than the speed of light, which shocked me as we had started building some anticipation and then he asked:

"Shall we go to the bedroom?" 

Of course that is where we ended up. There were no windows in the room apart from in the roof. The room was mainly beige and had a subtle scent of men's deodorant which helped matters along. The same weakening touch was then resumed. I was completely open and although I was still nervous I wanted this man to go wild with me, he seemed to enjoy my body and the feeling was mutual, there was no heaviness yet it was not ignorant or degrading, it was just what it was.
It was not all perfect though, if I am honest, the guy was hung like a horse and for someone who was giving it a second chance...well it was quite alarming. I was terrified; how was I going to handle this? even more so accommodate it?!
It was a strange experience, not rushed like the first one! I did find the texture quite strange. It felt like a rubber object in my mouth at first but I carried on as this would not be the case for him.
We rolled around his double bed in his manly scented beige, room changing positions and roles. The role changing was not as strange, as I had tried anal with girls and I thought it would be more enjoyable for me but I did not have a preference, at first I could not get into it. I thought I was going to lose my ability to perform shall we say? However I seemed to manage a rhythm. The alarming thing was that despite how turned on I was, I failed to reach climax. I had been quite close throughout and then nothing! What the hell was going on?! He had managed to reach his destination perfectly. We lay talking about general interests what he is doing with his life and what I want to do... Of course time was ticking, it was 11:45pm and he rushed up and said that he needed to get me home, I asked why the rush and he revealed that he was waiting for his boyfriend. I was quite shocked and mentioned his wedding. He appeared embarrassed but it was there for everyone to see. Apparently their relationship was open, I did not tell him that I would be checking online to see if this was true. When I arrived home I did my so called research and he was telling the truth as I had found his husband's profile.
I nearly did not return but due to the fun conversation we had and the fact he ordered me to go back and fulfil my duty...

"You owe me your cum!"

It was only good manners to do as I was told finish the job off properly. 
The second meeting was on a lunch break and this time in a lighter room, with windows in the walls and with the curtains back. Apparently they were tinted, which was a good enough answer, I did not mind if he was telling the truth. The job came to a climax which felt like an awakening. The build up was quite intense and with the 'no-show' the first time around, it only became more intense by the second time so when I left, I left with the possiblity of returning...Maybe. I knew I was enjoying myself and if it went wrong, we had enough distance and who might have known if I could have made a friend.