About Me

My photo
Just wondering what the hell is going on

27 May 2011

If A Job Is Worth Doing...

After my mind had been put to rest due to my experimentation, conclusion was still pending. I had lost all patience with people, everyone just felt like a burden. Even bumping into people in the street felt like a chore. I had no idea what I actually wanted from people. I had met some very quick men and some very stupid women and somewhere along the line vice-versa.
The name escapes me but that was not the reason he happened to become in my presence anyway. He was 27, mixed race with a 'cheeky chappie' look to him, so why not have him over.
It did not take him long to turn up, I was nearly impressed. when I answered the door he was wearing a woolen jumper with sweat pants and trainers, very casual and I was starting to firm up.
 He had a breathy deep voice too as if he was some mythical Italian Lothario, but with an English accent. He whispered:
"You OK?"

I replied in my gay-by-comparison voice
"Yes are you?"

I considered myself to have a slight camp tint to my voice but this soothing voice was making me feel inferior to speak...tenfold! Therefore the matter needed to be sped along so there was no need for speech!
The approach to the unwrapping was hot but he just seemed to rip his clothes off instead of peeling them away from his body, no anticipation. His body was not athletic, like his profile and his text messages said, he had a flat stomach but then he had a flat chest too...oh! It was not a problem as he looked very nice in his fitting grey Calvin Klein briefs, and what was underneath made up for everything else.
He was forceful for a start with his touch and how he threw me around. After undressing faster than the speed of light, he raced over with his very large member standing proud from his body and pushed me down onto the bed, which said to me that I was going to enjoy this. His moves were very firm, precise and quick...but hopefully not too quick! He was quite rapid and forceful, I gave in and let him do whatever the hell he wanted to me.
During foreplay he had a good range; being very rapid and then suddenly changing into a slow stroke, both remained very lubricated and sloppy, by texture not method! I was getting close, I was worried that maybe I was going to climax too soon and as if he had realised we swapped. I tried to return the favour in the same way but I had not gotten over the whole rubbery texture, so I put each hands on each of his bottom cheeks and pulled him back towards me in order for him to work up a rhythm. He went like the clappers!
I was not sure how I was going to accomodate him but due to his inspiring stamina I felt like I was ready to give it a good go!
He grabbed some protection that HE HAD BROUGHT WITH HIM, donned the 'love glove'and slid his hands up my thighs, pushing my legs back as he reached the back of my knees. Let the games begin!
I will not lie, it did hurt as this man was bigger than the Singapore Sword. We had used enough lubrication that it should have been easy but it just was not happening, I was not getting into it that is until he turned me over and took me from behind, this changed evertything, which I thought was strange as my body was not exactly accepting of this yet and I was put in a position in which he could venture deeper...that aside it was clearly a better angle.
However the rapid race began again and it did not hurt, it felt great, even greater for him. He had reached his climax. That was it, he lay next to me and asked me about how I was. I said with an unconvincing tone as if I was almost asking;

"OK?"

I was frustrated! There had been this throwdown that was very stimulating and I had caught myself in the moment of it and then nothing, it was actually worse than watching a movie as the film starts to conclude and then there is a power cut!
He did ask if I had "finished" but I gave him an answer that had the same approach as his question, he had reached his destination so I needed to meet mine i.e. get out!
With frustration getting the better of me, I trawled through the profile sites but it was too late to find anyone who
  1. Had not yet had their itch scratched
  2. Had already gone to sleep.

The only option was to sort the matter myself, just like with everything thats worth doing.
Is this really for me? at least with women there is the chance to meet the others needs no matter whose are met first.