About Me

My photo
Just wondering what the hell is going on

3 Jun 2011

Hard Times Come Good

Dean was a marketing manager, apparently, but that just made it all the more horny. A guy with a serious job who has to remain in a similar light to a saint but then turns into a beast outside of that.Another 'purchase' from the internet, no exchanging of money, we had been chatting about whereabouts  we were from, what we were into both in life and in the bedroom. In his pictures he was bulky, wearing a rugby shirt and some pictures showing him in a football kit. I was still to mention him wearing those!
We exchanged numbers and were texting back and fourth about what we could do to each other. We arranged what we would be wearing for each other too. We eventually decided he would wear briefs with either his football or rugby kit, as it was coming off after all.
The day we acted on anything, he had just finished work and text me, asking if I was free for sex. I was quite horny and invited him over. I was nervous, there was a man on my street, on his way to come and fulfill a need. It was exciting, I had visions of a rugby player coming around and forcing me down, throwing me around just like in a tackle.
He stood on my door step in grey fitting trousers, a smoothly ironed shirt underneath a long coat, very sophisticated aesthetic, He did not know it yet but that needed to go out of the window as this was going to tire us out. He ventured in quite casually and walked into the bedroom, he placed down his belongings and walked into the bathroom to change into his rugby gear, I had lay myself on the bed waiting as he was going to be undressing me.
He emerged as this big rugby player, however the shorts were too baggy so I had to lend him a pair of mine as they would have been tighter. I wanted to see and feel the line of his briefs as his body lay on mine. He walked over too the bed, grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards him, leaning over to kiss. Holding my hands down on the bed, above my head he then moved to my neck, I was trembling, shaking ridiculously as he lifted his firm body off mine, he slowly took of my t-shirt off and started to pull down my shorts, revealing my underwear which he left on in order to tease me through the red nylon fabric.
He used his mouth, he was very good with his mouth. His tongue was very rapid but at the right pace, flicking my balls and moving back up to my penis, flicking the tip and then sliding across the fabric, revealing my penis through the leg opening of my briefs, he then took me in his mouth. I was going out of my mind, Dean's technique was very good and clearly well practiced; his lips were very attentive to the area, the way they gripped and curled and his tongue caressed the tip very smoothly not missing anywhere at all. He looked as though he was enjoying himself and I most certainly was. He would give eye contact occasionally with that firm, dirty look that suggested it was going to get hotter and then he said

"do you like that?"

"Yeah"

I sighed, then he asked
"yeah?"

He then increased the pace, I was so wet from his mouth and he was sliding his hand rapidly up and down, catching the tip with this lubricated hand that I nearly came. I pulled him up towards me so I could return the favour. He was was so hard, he either had a lot of restraint or he had just trained himself up to last longer. He eventually pulled out pulled me towards him, pulling down his briefs and wrapped himself up and then inserted this hard member. It felt nice for a start, quite slow and then he really went for it asking me again if I liked it with the added question "Harder?", obviously the green light was given but he slowed down more and asked me again "Harder?". My answer was still the same and he then pushed my body down, holding both my arms firmly by my sides and he did as he was told.
I was excited by it the way he told me what to do, in some cases he just pushed or pulled me around into the position he wanted like I was a toy. The questioning became more exciting, he had me with my back to him and he had built up the pace when he withdrew, inserting and withdrawing with each question he asked:

"what do you want me to do?"

I said
"F*** ME!"

his response

"I don't think you want it enough"

I pulled him closer but he pulled back. Then with one hand around my neck and one on my waist, he inserted himself again.

"like this?"
He asked

"Harder!"

I yelped and I was then ordered to

"TAKE IT!"

 and that's exactly what I did. He was almost bordering on a caveman! He was rough but not too rough, he met me halfway with what we both wanted out of the situation.
After the finale, I felt liberated, I had no idea it was going to be like that luckily I had approached the situation with no expectation whatsoever, I think it worked well.  

To be continued...