About Me

My photo
Just wondering what the hell is going on

17 Jun 2011

The Return Of Jepetal Rapunzal Bloom Part 2

...I stood and knocked again, all the lights were on. I thought are there other people there? what if he lives with other people?
then a silhouette formed in the frosted glass, he appeared slim, and then the door opened...

"Hi, I'm Dave, come in"

It was clearly the same guy in the pictures... but fast forward a few years. He may have been wearing boot cut Jeans (probably from Next) and a green Super Dry T-Shirt but there was no way this guy was 38, not to sound ungrateful as he could not have been much older and at least he was not the complete opposite of what his profile had led me to believe. I walked in, his house had bland decor, once again I was confronted with a victim of beige and laminate flooring. The room was dim lit with a lamp underneath the stair case on an antique chest, but it lit the room up appropriately, everywhere looked like oak, apart from the laminate flooring there was no way that was anything special. His furniture was oak , his staircase looked oak, not including the carpet, and I kept thinking that his own chunk of wood had better be of the same making. If I have been lucky enough to get an antique then it had better be reliable!
I could not stop thinking how old this guy might have been, he looked so boyish in his pictures. I thought:

 get what you came for, get out and do not look back!
He asked me how I was and if I had, had a nice day. He asked in such a well spoken voice which contained just the right bass tone to it; not 'queenie' yet not so deep that the house felt like it would crumble down around us, it was tolerable, actually quite soothing. It did dawn on me that maybe he was not a local resident which was fine, but due to this voice, I realised that he could be... middle class; the furniture, the profile (he had apparently done some travelling), the wooden objects hanging on the walls and the pretentious artwork. Now I like art but it all seemed like he had picked the pieces to fit with the decor and I did find his wooden wall hangings interesting but I did not dare ask in case they had been picked up at Ikea and there was actually no story behind them so I let it be.

"Would you like a drink?"

he asked

"Yes Please"

I shyly responded

"What would you like?"

to cut the story short (slightly) I had Summer Fruits cordial, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I was still stood around, I did not dare sit down, he did and asked me my favourite films and music, I mentioned Pan's Labyrinth for my film choice and Indie/Rock/Pop for music, he was accepting, he did not look like he was judging too much.

"Pan's Labyrinth? That's a good film, Spanish? Isn't it?"

He asked, I nearly told him that this was not the news and that we can just get down to it but I did not know how it would be received, first impression his personality seemed a bit wet and I did not know how to deal with it on a social level.

"So would you like to sit down, or would you like to go to the bedroom?"

he politely asked.

"we can go to the bedroom?"

I answered, albeit with a question as it was his house. He put his drink down and led the way with a slight wiggle as he walked up the stairs.
His bedroom was quite small, just enough room to walk down either side of the double bed. This room was mainly made up of Pine furniture but with an Oak bed. I feared that the Oak bed may carry the same connotation as a sports car with men past the age of 45, is this oak his Ferrari?
There was a painting on the wall, over the oak headboard, it was mainly red with an orange middle making up a picture, possibly of dawn over an ocean. It was OK on the eye but looked like something from the Wilkinson's home section.
His body language was quite wooden, as though he needed to be seen as 'sraight acting', he stood with his legs just over shoulder width apart and with his arms crossed to make it look casual, there was actually nothing casual about it. He took a step forward and tilted his head and leaned over to start the process with a kiss. The kiss was nice, this wooden puppet was much better when he relaxed and got on with something. He started undressing me as we kissed and then I went down on him, he still needed a bit of oiling. He was not huge, but average with a decent girth, a generous package I believe. We moved over to the bed where he returned the favour. He had a way with his hands, in fact he had a way with pretty much every part of his body when it came to this, although he did pull a couple of odd expressions. He seemed to ask permission a lot for example would I like to turn over, would I like to get on top, would I like to move on to the landing area and would I like to move to the conservatory as oppose to just ordering me to, it was as much his night as it was mine. I said yes to each question and so that's what we did and we did swap roles too.
The next morning I felt very distant towards him, this would be beneficial as I would probably never see the guy again. however, he was very hospitable, offering a wide range of morning refreshments including breakfast! To take a shower together would have been a nice cherry on the cake but breakfast was fine. We sat watching the news, he rambled on about some friend who lived in London and had not been responding to his texts, this was unimportant to me as I knew nothing about either side to give a useful opinion.
After the lazy conversation over breakfast, he finally gave me a lift home. The conversation in the car was just as painful as the previous one. I tried to give good answers but the attraction had waned. As the journey came to an end, he said

"Thanks for last night"

trying to appear in control of my actions I responded


"That's OK, I wouldn't have bothered if I didn't want to"


he then said

"We could do the same again sometime if you like?"

I agreed. I had no idea what had come over me, I found myself saying yes to a second meeting. As we said our 'see-you-laters', I thought, as I walked towards my door, maybe we could be back-up for when we need an itch scratching. Truth is I don't know why I had agreed to meeting again. I thought about Jepetal, I decided it could be all good during those early days so I figured I would keep my back-up in mind and contacted Jepetal to book our second date.