About Me

My photo
Just wondering what the hell is going on

1 May 2011

Trying Out: The First Encounter

So for my first victim I choose... The idea at first was to be sexy and a bit sassy but in that cheeky way that us males tend to play it. I had trawled the Internet for someone and I was getting tired. Some did not even reply back, some were too enthusiastic, some would loose interest once told that they were dealing with an amateur and some proved promising up to the point that they just suddenly disappear of the face of the earth, this is the kind of behaviour that I could not understand at the time, what is it that makes someone act like that?
There is no experience of any bad behaviour therefore no bad opinion should have been made but somehow, some folk feel the need to run to the hills and stay there. In a short time I have come to realise that confrontation is not every body's way of dealing with things but sometimes criticism can be good, within reason.
Days went by along with my patience and my housemates were both venturing home  at the same time for a week. I was thrilled, to have the house to myself must surely have meant my hard work can pay off...? nearly but no cigar, I managed to converse with a nice human being which led to web cam, which then led to phone sex and then regular text until we met the week my housemates returned.
On the day, the meet was not planned, it was a typical "you free" situation. A phone call,  a text, then he came to pick me up, very simple. However in the flesh he was this short little man with a little belly! In his pictures and on the web cam he appeared manly, complete with a necklace, not to mention older! I had thought, "here is someone who can teach me something" I could not have been more wrong!
He had clearly made it his mission to make something happen but I was not, I had been shown around his house offered a drink and then sat down ready to take the bait...I think I'll pass. I had mentioned I was not up for it but on went the DVD followed by some minor fondle so I thought I would just bite the bullet and go for it.
It was weird at first, like I should not have been doing it yet at the same time it felt amazing, he had never gone all the way with a guy so that part was where I was having my ,that and his lack of coordination. He was clearly more turned on than I was as he kept getting carried away but slowed down for the obvious reason that he was nearly done.
Once he was sorted he, very generously, moved on to me. It took a while i must admit, I had to search through my memory or 'wank bank', as it is badly known of, just to brink myself to a close, it was probably the hardest I had, had to work in my life!