About Me

My photo
Just wondering what the hell is going on

5 Aug 2011

What The Hell Is Going On?

So a few weeks had passed and I had found myself getting lost in the aspect that this could actually be a relationship, we had cooked for each other, gone for drinks, walks, I had been introduced to his friends and we had already had an awkward conversation about what the hell was going on which pretty much just led to limbo again for me. He knew what he wanted out of this and for some reason was not letting me know where I stood.
I have always had decent judgement of people and as much as I wanted Dave to mean what he was saying there was something telling me that he did not.
I was beginning to feel confused, thrown off course from my better judgement. Usually if I have strong feelings for someone and they blatantly do not feel the same way I do a disappearing act at the first sign. This was proving to be difficult;

 What the hell was I thinking?

Then I got to thinking about him putting me up, introducing me to his friends;

 Was I being sussed out?

His friends were so self absorbed with their own adopted importance and class that surely someone as low down on the food chain as myself should not have been given the time of day in the first place.
One Friday, I was working late and Dave was out with friends, which I had not yet met, we originally had left each other to 'our own devices' but that night, towards the end of my shift, I received a text asking me to join them when I had done and if I was not done in time then I was welcome to go over when I had.
So as I was running a bit late, it turned out that I would be venturing over to his house.
When I arrived, the door had been left open as I was to creep up into bed with him. I walked through the front door and there was someone fast asleep on his sofa, so I slowly locked the door and headed towards the stairs. The sleeping being started to stir, so I quickly walked up the stairs missing steps out and crept into bed alnogside a snoring Dave.
It was not long before I was woken up to fondling, Dave was rubbing my body and kissing it like a hungry beast, working his way down lower, he took my 'morning glory' in his mouth and made it clear that I was not going to carry on sleeping, therefore I got involved. It was hot, Dave had his black Calvin Klein briefs on, kneeling with his bottom in the air as he munched on my manhood. I had to return the favour so with him lying on his back I took his member in my mouth, taking it all the way in to the base, which nearly made me choke on it, I thought it best to work the head with a moist hand which he seemed to like and then I took it back in my mouth. I was then turned over on my back, without any negotiation or communication, he climbed over me and pulled my hips towards him...
Then there was a knock on his bedroom door...

"Dave?"

as the door opened slightly, without invitation, Dave had jumped under the covers and completely covered me up. As he only opened the door slightly he must have noticed Dave was doing something, at least to himself if not to someone else.
After Dave's friend had told us he was leaving we resumed. Judging on Dave's performance post interruption, he seemed to be turned on by getting caught, or at least heard and his other friend was still sleeping on the sofa downstairs. He was still hard, he turned me over again and yanked my body towards him and penetrated me, he went for it then, holding my waist but it was not until he stood up and squatted while fucking me that I felt just how hard and horny he was and also how it was making me feel the same way which led us to reach climax together... or within seconds of each other.
He asked if I wanted breakfast, flung on his dressing gown and went to venture downstairs to receive his possible reaction from his other friend. I have no idea to this day whether or not his friend heard but he was outside of the bedroom, approaching the bathroom as Dave opened his bedroom door, albeit with his dressing gown open and asked if he had a good nights sleep. I lay in bed until they were both downstairs and then got dressed and made my way downstairs. They were sat there like a panel of judges with their drinks, Dave introduced us and then ventured into the kitchen to work on the toast.
I do remember the same old probing questions I had received from Dave's other friends about what and where I am going in life as though I had lived it already and had all the answers ready for them, but I did my best, trying to answer them as realistic as I could, for if anything seemed too unrealistic they would have just laughed at my expense.
After breakfast, we had Hollyoaks on in the background, speaking about how it's only good to watch for the eye candy, it was a true observation as none of the cast were particularly great actors. The topic then led to talking about the whole of the male T4 presenters too and of course then it was time for me to leave. Dave did offer me the lift home which I accepted as I was under the impression I had outstayed my welcome and definitely served my purpose so I accepted thinking it was the least he could do on top of breakfast.
As we pulled up to the car park opposite my flat, we were speaking as if we were going to say our 'see you soon' there and then. He said he could tear my clothes off and do me over my breakfast bar right now, so we moved it inside and thats exactly what he did. I just about had the time to lock my door before he started to undo my shirt. Whilst kissing, he forced me backwards through to the living room and through to the kitchen where he made me go down on him, eventually pulling me back up and laying me on my back on my breakfast bar, to turning me over and making me take it from behind over my breakfast bar. It was quite possibly the most action my kitchen had seen.
After climax, we fastened our clothes, arranged when we would next see each other, had a kiss and a hug and then said our see-you-soons.
After our kiss and hug goodbye I felt quite used, as though I was just paraded around in front of another one of his friends and so, as diminshing to my soul as it was, in some sort of childish spite, I logged into the good old profile site which according to this said site apparently he was last on their the day before, which raised far too many questions in my head so I started trawling through and I sat talking to two people and then narrowed it down to one and kept talking to him. Me and the stranger spoke about what we were into and what could do to each other but when the question came up about when we could actually do it, I said I was not free that day and logged out. I could not do it, my own emotions had taken a hold of my better judgement and somehow my heart was in the driving seat. I just wanted someone to tell me what the best thing was to do, if I was wasting my time and what exactly was was going on.