About Me

My photo
Just wondering what the hell is going on

30 Sept 2011

A Mini Break Part I

The weekend away with Dave, we had arranged that I would stay over at his on the Friday night and then leave early the next morning. Dave had informed me that he was going out on that Friday evening with a "friend" which I accepted, I took it with a pinch of salt but I accepted. I had booked the Friday off work so I could get some stuff done as well as get ready to go over at night.
Dave had told me that it would not be a late one so I thought, as it is not a late night and I cannot be bothered to sit around and wait for him, I took my time and hoped I would be done in time for when he was home.
When I arrived, the house was empty, so I sat and had a drink of some alcohol I had brought with me, I then had a second glass and a third. About an hour later, I was getting bored, so I thought I would give him another forty-five minutes and then go home, I was tired of all this waiting around while he goes out and sticks his cock in anything possibly unprotected and then expected me to still be sat there just so he has got someone there in bed with him. The time went slowly and of course as the forty-five minutes passed, I figured I would give him a chance and wait an extra fifteen minutes before I left him to it.
After the extra time, I slowly got my stuff together and left. I walked slow for I thought if we happen to turn the same corner at the same time than I will not have to walk all the way home but we did not. Dave was no where near finishing his night just yet and I was no where near wanting to wait.
On the stroll home and about halfway there, I received a call from Dave:

"I'm on my way back now, are you at mine?"

"I was but I left"


Dave adopted his attempt at a argumental tone which he always used when he tried to make me feel as though I was acting out of order.


"why?! I told you I was going out. I thought you were staying here tonight?"


I went back, it made sense to stay there as we would have been ready to go in the morning, the problem was that Dave had said it was not to be a late one and as usual I was sat there waiting around for him.
We sat and spoke and he had the courtesy to apologise, which was clearly said just to keep the peace.
The next day we woke up and as it was my birthday, I received a very nice happy birthday along with a coffee in bed and a 70cl bottle of my favourite Tennessee Whiskey and then we decided we would go to Chester. It was a pleasant drive down, we had a bit a of a laugh while listening to some music and then I fell asleep, which was not really fair on Dave I guess.
It was nice to sit together and talk about anything, those kind of conversations that start on one topic and end up being completely different. It was just us two talking, no distractions, however I did address the fact that the reason for it being made so pleasant was probably due to the fact that we had nowhere to escape to should we start to argue.
When we arrived, we had a little drive around, looking for the hotel, which turned out to be not too far from the train station...should I need to escape.
The hotel was a very narrow building which stretched back quite a bit with a bar next to the canal. Walking inside, there was a bar at the front which had hardly anyone in and then the reception/front desk was squashed right next to the bar, with a lift that led everywhere in the building, no proper 'lobby' area and no stairs. The prediction of our room was frightening.
Dave very casually made the lady at the front desk aware of our booking as he had clearly done this a million times, he handed over his card and made a joke


"you don't have to hold onto that do you? Someone will have been shopping



It came from nowhere, it was no secret that Dave liked his material things but it was one of those jokes that has no purpose just like the opposite end of such a comment like

"you won't get very far with that"
I have never understood those kind of comments, they are not exactly welcoming to a person's character.
After the short journey in the lift, we walked through the maze-like corridor to our room, it was quite spacious slightly like the tardis or at least by comparison of the size of the building, there was a widescreen television, facing the bed and then another bedroom at the back.
We dumped our stuff, had a look around and then Dave got his camera ready and we ventured outside to take in what Chester had to offer before it got dark.
I had never been to Chester and Dave had, so I suggested he think of something and then we can go from there. We went a walk around the walls; we gazed, we took pictures of the town clock and the buildings and I can only speak for myself but I felt that we may have actually enjoyed each others company...but thats my opinion.
It was relaxed, it was not rushed or false...again in my opinion, I was becoming more excited for the rest of the mini break.
After the walk, we went back to the hotel for some rest and relaxation, once indoors we indulged in neither, we attempted to as we lay on the bed, I rolled over on top of Dave and started to kiss him. It was an urge I had to act on. I went down on him as he lay on the bed, taking the whole of his length in my mouth, right to the top of my throat. His moans made me more horny and more determined to encounter as much physical activity with him while we were in the hotel room.
After dave had gone down on me, he rimmed me. The way his stubble felt against me sent chills up and down my spine and as though that was not enough, he grabbed my balls and than wanked my cock as he lapped up my ass like a hungry pupp. I was so horny, I was weak with desire and then he stopped, and took me from behind; he started nice and slow, grinding his hips as he slowly went at me. It was nice, sexy and I was still tingling and then he went faster, pulling me back onto his hard cock until, as though he realised, he squatted up like a monkey and ploughed away at me, holding my ass in place and with my cheeks apart as he thrust vigorously. It drove me crazy.
After sex, we lay talking about our plans for the weekend, I mentioned I would like to go on one of those bus tours as we were only there for two nights which was agreed on but not confirmed. We watched a film, then a second round of fumbling which was followed by a nap.
When we woke, Dave looked on the internet for somewhere to eat and rang around a couple of places but it seemed they were fully reserved. So we conveiniently agreed to go to the Indian Restaurant near the Hotel which looked like some place near the sea but inside it smelt like a dream especially to myself and Dave who were absolutely starving.
We sat and spoke about Christmas arrangements, I was about to encounter problems with getting home for Christmas and Dave mentioned he was willing to give me a lift home if I needed one. It was awfully nice of him and for a second my judgement slipped and I felt warm and happy, a feeling that had become, especially over the past year, that of a selfish feeling as I did not have that right until the feeling was mutual and as of yet it was not.
We sat talking about things to do with Christmas then it led to him talking about his friend Daz, who I found on his phone, this snapped me out of my deluded state, which was always something that you could rely on Dave for; his words made you believe him to a point but then his actions always made you aware of the reality.
Once our food was ordered, it took forever to get served, so Dave went searching for answers. Despite the wait, it was avery nice meal. We went out after the meal and managed to venture across the town, we may have looked like two gay men but I could not have cared less...